Archive for April, 2012
Wednesday, April 18th, 2012
- To walk along the reservoir surprised me.
- I don’t recall ever entering Central Park by the Engineer’s Gate on the East Side.
- Many glances.
- There is something wrong with my neck.
- I enjoy being a hermit.
- Or as much like a hermit as is possible for someone like me.
- Jack Bulldog is getting old.
- We talk about him dieing.
- I took 10,062 steps today.
- I enjoy playing and studying chess.
- Also literature.
- Thinking about Marcel Duchamp.
- Didn’t he play at the Marshall Chess Club on occasion?
- I don’t mind hearing the dog who lives upstairs bark and run across the floor.
- Our daughter has to be at work at 7:00 A.M. tomorrow.
- Working for a living.
- Disappearing in the city.
- (April 15, 2012)